13 December 2012

AFTER A YEAR .

IF you realise what year and what month this is ... i decided to actually write again. yes, i know my english is sucks but who cares? anyway , hello and assalamualaikum . we met again after a long long and quiet a busy moment or should we called day by day being busy of myself. now what should i expressed in here??Let me make this quick.I already 18 years old now. Not that old right? i knew it . ahah! well my face doesn't look old at all. i'll be young forever. looking like a baby , i have a baby face right? okay cut it out.

It's already second semester in Management and Science University. I myself decide of being in here. I do all by myself go and register alone except in the evening my so called beloved aunty came and pay the fees. Aloha , here i am . stuck here in MSU . people are used to this non government uni .. but not me. I am new. What course did i took? you can never trust me with this. TEACHING ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE !! more commonly known as TESL. correct! i took DTESL . I choose to be in this course. what more can i asked? no matter what i have to finished it.

I promised you i will write more. ignore my past post. goodbye .

No comments: