21 December 2012

Life as we know it.

Hello readers , we meet again.

For all this while i've been thinking of quitting my studies in MSU. yeah i know it's totally stupid decision but what other choice do i have? I hate myself being in KL and campus. I am not 100% becoming myself. Gone blank for almost half a year of 2012. Diploma in TESL ... i really get my interest on it but then a lot of bad influence i have been getting since i entered that beautiful campus. i can't stay outside all by myself or with peers because my parents don't have money to pay my house rental. This is my exact problem. I hate staying in USJ , so called the famous place in subang and privillege place only for rich people..........like my beloved auntie. She really don't have any problems or issues with me though but i felt that i just her new maid! yknow what i mean? Being told , asked and ordered like a dog asking me to help this to do that. Yeah i did cried sometimes because i can't stand with all of her bullshit. This thing distract me the most. Slowly i hated her so much. There's one time she asked me to take a taxi and fetch wani from school. HELLO MY DEAREST AUNTIE DO I LOOK LIKE YOUR DOG? no. please realise that special daughter of yours are making you crazy everyday. feel sick with you people everyday!

Back about my quitting cases.. i don't want to quit in MSU. Don't you get it? i just hate staying with the two mad girl in the house. DAMN HELL i tell you. enough with this. i have my own limits. you don't want to see me becoming even more worst! haha keep on smiling will you? Well i cannot do much because i choose to be in MSU . i enrolled myself in MSU without discussing with my parents. Because? I UPSET WITH MY UPU THINGY. i really want to make my parents proud of me. i know they are poor and don't have enough money to pay for my studies. i know they get upset when i behave like this. Like a little kid...worst. Not everyone can understand my situation right now. I already told my auntie , i called her maksu . Maksu help me alot. We used to argue a lot of things. I admired her because she gets to finish her studies! She'd own 2 degree.....medical and engineer?! you must be kidding me. she doesn't want to become a doctor. i guess so. Now she is working in oil and gas company in houston . yeah for a malaysian girl to actually work there? you must work harder! love you maksu. thanks for giving me advice.

You know why i choose to be in DTESL? family reasons. My relatives , they can speak fluently english. together they can laugh can talk and can share everything by speaking in english language except for ME ! i only can hear and understand. Maksu is married to american guy. Uncle jason , he is american and speak so fast. I am proud because i have uncle which is actually from US ! mat saleh . I cannot speak or talk well in second language. I think that my grammar and vocabulary are sucks. I wanted to improve. Just because together i want to sit down and talk. nobody know this. i express my thought to maksu . she understand and advice me more and more.

Actually ... i don't hate my auntie. it just that her attitude makes me hated her. She let me stay in her house,i never thank her for that. she let me sleep on her daughter's bed.. i still hates her. Think i should go back and apologize to her. Oh gosh right now still felt sad because of what i did is all wrong.

That's all . goodnight.

No comments: