26 December 2012

Getting better.

Helloo , I'm back to shah alam to continue my studies here in KL. It is me who decide to get my diploma in the university of choice , MSU . At first ... everything is under control. i got my own life without attract to my parents and get a hectic days with my siblings. Thinks that i can run away from them... i made a very big mistakes in my life. There's not turning back. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED I HAVE TO CONTINUE ? yes i do. 

I absense for about two weeks . I do nothing at home in penang just sits at home sleep and wake up till then at night i went out with friends enjoying life again. Wasting my time with bunch of craps. I didn't study at all. I took it for granted. There's one night where my mum cried and told me that i am a useless son she had and she really upset with my decision. I was speechless at that moment. Didn't say anything at all. She didn't shout but overall , she just sad. Deep inside i pray to god oh why i make this stupid decision till my mum burst her tears off. I have to apologize to her before its too late. My dad, he bought me a new laptop so that i could make my assignment and what so ever easy for me to enjoy life here in the city. My mum always texted me if i don't have enough money just asked for it and they'll bank in. just a single text i can get what i wanted. Life is hard . I knew its hard it just that i never thankful with what i have.. People say that i am smart but i don't think so, i get a bad result and a very bad bad results. LAZYNESS. that is my major problems. 

I know my parents are not rich. They struggle with life . They had to work hard just to feed 4 of us. I have to make a change. Both of them love me very much. They know me very well of every single thing about me. And they sacrifice with me a lot of things. I have to pay back off with my own hard work . No more look back and wasting time. I wanted to change my family status no matter how. wait and wait! mama and abah........................abang sayang mama sayang abah.


I wrote this while crying . Starting from tomorrow. Everything will change. goodnight.

No comments: